cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asya_Danilova
Occasional Member - Level 2

Is it possible to Recall Reports after Extracting to ERP?

Hello!

As far as we know, it has been always impossible to recall the report after that it was approved and extracted to ERP. 

However, we decided to chack this with my colleagues as we got the feeling that there were some updates on this topic some time ago, but we couldn't find them.

Could you confirm the current Concur approach to this matter?

Thank you!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Asya_Danilova what @MelanieT posted is correct. However, if you have the SAP ICS integration, then a report can be changed after extracted. Many companies do not have this set up, which means they cannot recall after extraction.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Asya_Danilova Hello!  Once a report is extracted it cannot be recalled.  There is a setting though that if a report has been approved, but has not been extracted yet, it can be recalled by a Processor.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Asya_Danilova what @MelanieT posted is correct. However, if you have the SAP ICS integration, then a report can be changed after extracted. Many companies do not have this set up, which means they cannot recall after extraction.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager