cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
habdulshabeer
Occasional Member - Level 1

Internet Claim - Unknowingly Entered wrong claim amount.

I have submitted my Internet Claim bill on 19th March for Rs.1178. Instead of Rs.1178 I mistyped as Rs.1778 and it got auto approved. I notice this issue when I received Rs.1778 credited to my account today. Can someone please help me with the process of how to repay the excess amount of Rs.600 back to company. Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@habdulshabeer most likely you will need to send your company a check. I'm not sure how your company specifically handles this type of situation. I would suggest contacting either your Finance, Payroll or Accounting department to see if they can provide you the process. 

It is also possible they might have you enter an expense entry on your next expense report for a negative Rs. 600. Every company has their own process, so I cannot say for sure what your process will be, so contacting one of the departments I mentioned is your best option.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.