cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wendihudson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Importing Atendees

I am trying to complete an expense report however each time I try and import my attendee list it gives me an error message and states to make sure it is in the correct langauge. Has anyone else had issues adding or imporing attendees? I have 54 I need to add and have not been able to import or add them individually.

33 REPLIES 33
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@palee I believe the message is saying that if you have 25 or more attendees, then you should use the import. I think this is a recommendation only. 

Are the names you are trying to import colleagues or people outside of your company?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
palee

I tried importing a file with colleagues and outsiders and then one with just outsiders. Neither worked. Neither did changing file type from xlsx to xls.  I ended up manually entering names for 2 expense reports. I will need to submit an expense again in a couple of weeks with large lists so I would like to solve this issue.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@palee I'm going to send you a private message here on the Community. Check the little envelope icon here in a couple of minutes. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Bdanck
New Member - Level 2

I am having the same problem. cannot import my file with attendee names.  have tried everything.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bdanck is the issue still happening? If so, how many attendees are your needing to import?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
McKinley

Try saving the Excel file in Excel 97-2003 Workbook format and try importing again.

rupchatterjee
New Member - Level 2

I am having similar issues as mentioned above (Unable to read the Attendee data. Please verify that the template you are using matches your current language setting.) and have around 166 attendees which would be difficult to add manually

@rupchatterjee did you ever get this to work? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
sbrijesh2610
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin,

I tried to add members individually to expense report using Advance Search Option. Also tired uploading the excel in 97-2007 format as well as latest format but it's giving the same error

Is it browser dependent as i am using Edge to submit the expense report

@sbrijesh2610 you received the language error message even when you tried to use Advanced Search? These were fellow employees that you were trying to add, correct? If so, please send me a private message with a couple of the full names of the employees you are trying to add. I'll try and go in and see if I get the same error or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Vijarchana
Occasional Member - Level 3

I dont think its browser dependent. Its something related to language that you are using in the excel and in the app. I'm not sure but may be it should be same. 

Kofi
Occasional Member - Level 2

@KevinD Have you got any update on this issue as from the comments it seems to be affecting more clients? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kofi according to our knowledge base article, this message appears when the first row on the import template has been deleted. However, without seeing the import templates used by the various posters on this thread, I can't say that is their issue. 

I wish I had a better answer, but this is all that or knowledge base article has on the topic.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey