cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhilZ
Occasional Member - Level 1

Import Expenses only to find out some are pending transactions

Any way to fix the issue of wasting time removing transactions because they are pending?

Concur doesn't show me BEFORE importing transactions to an expense report that they are pending. So I have to meticulously delete each pending transaction that I imported. 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PhilZ pending transactions should appear automatically in your Available Expenses. Are these pending items related to Airfare, Car Rental and Hotel?  If so, the system will match the pending items to their corresponding corporate card charges when they upload. The pending items should appear before the corporate card charges, so you would need to let them sit as pending until the matching charges come in.

Could your provide some examples, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PhilZ
Occasional Member - Level 1

The problem is there is no way to tell which transaction is pending. So if I import all available expenses I get errors. For example the one from Westin marked in yellow is pending once I import it. I feel this should not be under available transactions since it's still pending and I can't use it in my expense report.

PhilZ_0-1654657752218.png

PhilZ_1-1654657892358.png