cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jerryxu9
New Member - Level 1

INVALID_ROUTING_LENGTH when setting up bank information

Hi, I am trying to set up my bank information under expense settings. But every time I try to save, I get this error. I also tried using another bank and it's still the same. I am in Canada, and both banks I've tried are Canadian banks. I also ensured that all the bank information I entered was correct. Please help me with this issue. Thank you!

jerryxu9_0-1713043137523.png

17 REPLIES 17
shou
New Member - Level 1

i have the exact same issue, from Canada as well.

JBrowne93
New Member - Level 1

I have the exact same issue, and I'm from Canada as well.

SalarSatti
New Member - Level 1

Exactly same issue , I'm also in Canada 

Paulo_Lima
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi all,

A Canada end-user I provide support to is being impacted as well.

No news so far?

Thank you, Paulo

D_Taylor

Yes, I am having this issue for one of my end users also.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello all. Our development team is aware of this and is currently working on the fix. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dturkovi
Occasional Member - Level 2

Is there a fix for this yet? I am getting the INVALID_ROUTING_LENGTH error on April 17 - 3 business days after it was reported.

Rman68
Occasional Member - Level 3

Any updates on this issue? Should we be opening a case with Concur support to get an update on this?

Matt_Gardner

Hi, I was wondering if there is an update to this issue? I am also receiving this same error attempting to setup new banking information.

dturkovi

Another business day has passed and still the error persists. What is the ETA of a fix?

Rman68

Are we going to get any updates or just be left helpless? Frustrating working with SAP Concur when these type of issues come up. Customers are not properly notified of the issue occurring and then what/when the solution will come. The level service has drastically decreased over the years.

Matt_Gardner

I was able to add mine this morning so this might be resolved

Rman68

oh that's great to hear, I'll ask our employees to try now. 

arthursteeghs

Confirming that it worked ok for me this morning!

dturkovi

It's worked for me as well today. 

TheOnlyTB

I am waiting for an update on the INVALID_ROUTING_LENGTH error. It is currently 11:50 where I am on April 17, and I am still receiving this error. Any help or update would be greatly appreciated, thanks. 

arthursteeghs

Confirmed as working ok April 19, 2024 - 11:15AM EST