cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cupshur
Occasional Member - Level 1

I submitted my Nov exp rept then found another receipt that I didn't include. How to fix?

1 Solution
Solution
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi @cupshur 

Check if you can recall the expense report:

- Go to Concur

- Go to Expense

- Go into the sent expense report

- Upper right hand you will se a blue button "Recall Report"

If the recall button is missing, check the following options:

- Contact your Finance & Admin department or IT Concur Admin, and ask them if they can recall the report from being posted.

- Once they recall the expense report, you will be able to recall it by yourself.

If non of the above approaches are possible, check the following:

- Create a new expense report for this receipt (if your company allow more than one report per month)

- Include the receipt in December expense report (if your company allow to include old expenses in new reports)

Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi @cupshur 

Check if you can recall the expense report:

- Go to Concur

- Go to Expense

- Go into the sent expense report

- Upper right hand you will se a blue button "Recall Report"

If the recall button is missing, check the following options:

- Contact your Finance & Admin department or IT Concur Admin, and ask them if they can recall the report from being posted.

- Once they recall the expense report, you will be able to recall it by yourself.

If non of the above approaches are possible, check the following:

- Create a new expense report for this receipt (if your company allow more than one report per month)

- Include the receipt in December expense report (if your company allow to include old expenses in new reports)

Hope it helps.

cupshur
Occasional Member - Level 1

It did help.  Thank you so much for your help.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cupshur if the report status doesn't show Sent for Payment, you should be able to recall the report to make your changes. If it is Sent for Payment, then it cannot be recalled or changed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.