cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roxangro
Occasional Member - Level 1

I purchased an item on my purchase card but when trying to submit an expense I get an error

Hello,
I put a purchase through on the correct purchase card, however when trying to submit this expense this is the error that I get and would like to find out how to resolve this please!

Error:
Travel card and cash transactions may not be submitted on the P-Card policy. Please either update the policy on this report or move this transaction to an expenses policy report

Note that the travel card was not used and I have submitted the expense under the P-Card. So I am a tad confused on what to do to rectify this. It only also gives me the option to select Cash for some reason. 

I am also not able to upload a receipt. The 'browse' button acts as a dead button almost

Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@roxangro the error message says that Travel Card and Cash cannot be used on a P-Card Policy Report. Just change the Policy on the Report Header from UK P-Card Policy to UK T&E Policy. That will make the error go away. 

To do this, click Details or Report Details. In the drop down you will see an option that says Report Header. Select this to pull up the header details including the Policy field. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
roxangro

Hello,

I am trying to locate Report Details but I am unable to do so, I have a details option but this doesn't seem to reflect the above. Could you point me in the right direction, sorry!

roxangro

There is a Details > Claim Header. When I click into this the policy is P-Card 😕 

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

'Claim' is the equivalent of Report in UK English language within Concur.