I get this messages request ammount is less than $200

Hi team

could you help on how to create concur tks when amount is less than % 200

thanks you

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@giusy from what I see when I open your request, it says if your total amount of expenses for a trip is less than $200, you do not need to create a Travel Request. If your travel expenses will be more than $200, you will need to add to the request the other expected travel expenses. Something like Airfare and Hotel.

This screenshot is taken from your Travel Request.

KevinD_0-1701120386101.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
giusy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin thanks for your tip, this means that I do not need to create a tkt request?

giusy

how I can receive the amount back?

giusy

hi, someone can help me : how  create concur tks when amount is less than $ 200

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@giusy Hello there. You shouldn't need to create a Travel Request if you believe your estimated travel costs will be below $200. I would suggest you speak to your direct manager about this to double-check what your total travel costs might be. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
giusy

I Kevin,

Sorry for leaving this conversation open. I had opened a tkt to get a response as my manager didn't know how to proceed. now I have added more taxi costs but I still don't reach 200 dollars. Should my boss be the one to ask his manager?
Sorry for leaving this conversation open. I had opened a tkt to get a response as my manager didn't know how to proceed. now I have added more taxi costs but I still don't reach 200 dollars. Should my boss be the one to ask his manager?