cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kimvantendeloo
Occasional Member - Level 1

I do not see an expense made with my Company Card in Concur

Hello

I have made the first small test transaction with my BofA company card last week. This transaction is visible in Concur.

I day later I made a bigger transaction with the same card, which succeeded. I cannot see that transaction in Concur though. My manager cannot either.

What could be the reason?

Thank you

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kimvantendeloo it is difficult to say. It could be hidden for some reason or the vendor took a while to process the charge. Have those at your company in charge of corporate cards look into this. They may need to contact the card issuer.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kimvantendeloo it is difficult to say. It could be hidden for some reason or the vendor took a while to process the charge. Have those at your company in charge of corporate cards look into this. They may need to contact the card issuer.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kimvantendeloo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Kevin. Our HR dpt is looking into this.

Enjoy the Christmas holidays!

Kim