cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul9
Occasional Member - Level 1

I can't remove available expenses (sum being 0) from my "Manage Expense" section

I returned a tool I bought with AMEX and my available expenses shows 30.61 and -30.61 . So that's practically 0 . The only option I have is to "Move". Any ideas how to delete or I just need to make a separate Expense report and get it approved (that's kinda silly 🙂 )?

1 Solution
Solution
robbin-g
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi

At my company, employees do need to add all charges to a report even if two cancel each other out. Accounting still needs to allocate all charges on the account.

Robbin

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
robbin-g
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi

At my company, employees do need to add all charges to a report even if two cancel each other out. Accounting still needs to allocate all charges on the account.

Robbin

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Paul9 both of these charges need to be added to the same report. However, there needs to be other charges on the report because the system likely is set up to not allow a zero amount report. If you don't have other expenses, you can wait until you do. Since AMEX is showing a zero balance, having these transactions sit in SAP Concur for a while, won't adversely affect anything. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Paul9
Occasional Member - Level 1

I made a report with only those 2 items and it worked with zero amount. Thank you, Robbin and Kevin.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Paul9 Great to hear. Glad we could help.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.