cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrewjersey
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to submit "Company card charges"

Hi,

I got an email from "EmailReminderService@concursolutions.com <EmailReminderService@concursolutions.com>" 

---

You have company card charges that have not been submitted. Please logon to Concur Expense as soon as possible and submit these transactions in an expense report.
Company Card Transactions

----

First of all, I don't have any company card and it looks it is changed automatically.

I called a couple of times and heard this would be moved to customer service. However I've not heard anything.

Could anyone let me know how to handle this?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andrewjersey your company is using a Lodge Card. This is a card that is not assigned to any one employee, but it used for Airfare and Travel Agent Fees. You have one transaction assigned to you, that is why you are getting this message.

If you sign in to your SAP Concur account, you will see the item in Available Expenses. If you create a new report, you can add this item to it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
andrewjersey
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Kevin, I got a response from the travel agent support team today and they are investigating this as well. I feel it looks they charged incorrectly. I will update wherever response I get from them. Andrew