cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
espinoa
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to submit expense paid on personal card

In my most recent trip - the rental car company charged my rental to my personal card even though I asked them to charge it to my corporate card.  I am not able to sumbit that expense for reimbursement because it tells me I can't submit an expense that is not tied to my corporate card.  How do I go about getting reimbursed for this expense.

Thanks.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@espinoa the item you are seeing is the rental car reservation item. You can delete it from your report, then create a rental car expense manually. The payment type for manually created expenses defaults to Cash or Out of Pocket. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@espinoa the item you are seeing is the rental car reservation item. You can delete it from your report, then create a rental car expense manually. The payment type for manually created expenses defaults to Cash or Out of Pocket. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
zannadia
New Member - Level 2

Kevin,

This did not work for me it is still giving me the error of "To clear red flag, delete this entry and wait until your credit card transaction imports into Concur before requesting reimbursement. This entry can only be created using a credit card transaction. If you do not have a corporate card please apply for one using corporate form C655. (AIRFARE2)".

Naturally this issue caused me not to make the deadline for my expense report.  :(.  

Any additional support would be appreciated.  I contacted AVIS to attempt to charge the correct card, but if this isn't possible what are my next steps?

Thank you in advance, 

JG

WDibaba
New Member - Level 1

can i get help on how to submit my travel expense using my personal card