cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vw
Occasional Member - Level 2

How to submit an expense report with over 800 transactions.

Is there a easier way to submit a report for an employee that has over 800 transaction.  Is there a way to do a mass upload or does the employee have to submit multiple reports? All these transactions occurred due to a project.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vw that will be one massive report. I do know that you can only add 50 transactions at a time to a report. I don't believe there is a limit to how many entries can be on a report. I guess if there is a limit, the system will tell whomever is adding the transactions that the limit has been met. 

For ease of reviewing for this person's approver, they may want to divide the expenses into a few reports. Just a suggestion. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
vw
Occasional Member - Level 2

The employee wants to do a mass upload. He was trying to avoid submitting multiple expense reports. Is there a way that this can be done?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vw No, 50 transactions at a time to a report is the limit. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.