cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
e_sherman
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to run a report showing all UNsubmitted reports?

Hello! I am trying to figure out how to get a summary of expense reports that have been created by users, but not are not yet submitted. Is there a simple way to do this?

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@e_sherman Hello!  Here are steps to get a report for Unsubmitted Expense Reports:

To get this report, you will need the Cognos Consumer role permission assigned to your profile. Then, follow these steps below:

1. Login to SAP Concur
  2. Go to Reporting tab > Analysis/Intelligence 
  3. Navigate through Team Content ‎> Intelligence/Analysis - Standard Reports ‎> Expense Processing‬ > Unsubmitted Expense Entry Analysis Details (grouped by Employee)
  4. Select Date Range
  5. Filter Expense Amount or leave blank 
  6. Select All for Expense Types
  7. Under Employee section (search by individual or leave blank to capture all users)
  8. Click Finish 

Then, on the upper right corner click HTML Icon > drop downView in Excel Option > View in Excel 2007 Format. This will allow you to export or transfer the report into an excel template. 

Note: This report will show a list of expenses – grouped by employee – that have been entered on an expense report with a status of NOT SUBMITTED.

Using Cognos 11, you may follow these steps listed below: 

1. Go to Reporting tab > Analysis/Intelligence 
  2. Team Content Intelligence/Analysis - Standard Reports ‎> Expense Processing‬ > Unsubmitted Expense Entry Analysis Details (grouped by Employee). 
  3. Select Date Range
  4. Filter Expense Amount or leave blank 
  5. Select All for Expense Types
  6. Under Employee section (search by individual or leave blank to capture all users)
  7. Click Finish 
To export or transfer the report into an Excel or PDF file, you may click the play button and select from the drop down.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
e_sherman
Occasional Member - Level 1

@MelanieT , Thank you for your quick response! I am still lost... I have never heard of Cognos - and I am assuming I do not have the role that I need. The only two options I see underneath Reporting are Travel Reports, and Analytics. Do you think I'm out of luck entirely?

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@e_sherman Thanks for the follow up. Did you follow Melanie's mentioned steps. Within Cognos you will have access to either Intelligence or Analysis. It sounds like you have access to Analysis, therefore you should be able to follow Melanie's outlined steps to access the report. Let us know if you have further questions.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@e_sherman Hello there. You are on our Standard SAP Concur platform, which in the U.S., uses Analytics. We also have an offering named Analysis. A bit confusing since the names are very similar. 

Anyway, if you launch Analytics, you will see near the upper left a square made up of nine smaller squares. This will show a list of the pre-built reports available to you. I don't recall if there is one that shows unsubmitted expenses, but you can try them out to see what data they do show.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager