cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retriever
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to remove system uploaded Available Expenses

I used my company card on 3 occasions in August & September & submitted/attached receipts to 'manual' expense report. It looks like the 3 expenses were successfully extracted for payment. I then received automatic emails from Concur that I needed to submit reports for some expenses & they are all duplicates. After this occurred, my company informed us to wait for them to show up automatically vs manually upload, etc. & I will move forward with that process. I would still like to remove these 3 Available Expenses in Concur. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Retriever most likely your company will not allow you to delete company card transactions, so to get rid of these, add them to an expense report and when filling out the details, be sure to check the Personal Expense (do not reimburse) checkbox. This ensures the expenses will not get paid a second time.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.