cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sfv35faa
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to remove Travel Allowances from an Expense Report

I travelled for a business trip and I needed to split my expense claim in two parts to avoid the older expenses (Flight reservation, ESTA, etc.) to exceed the 60 days old limit, while waiting for a refund for an expense that was mistakenly charged on my business credit card during the same trip.

In the first part of the expense claim I have included Travel Allowances, per travel policy, and submitted the claim without mistakes/errors.

Once the expected refund on my business credit card has been completed, I created the second part of the expense claim for the same business trip. For this second part of the expense claim I am requested to add Travel Allowances, but these Travel Allowances have been already included into the first part of the expense claim, so I need to remove them otherwise I would be credited for non due allowances.

I have not been able to find any workaround and/or any trick that can help me to submit this second expense claim without Travel Allowances.

Is there any useful suggestion that can help me?

Thank you.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sfv35faa I see you were able to resolve the issue. Would you mind posting what the resolution was to your problem so as to help others in the future who might encounter this issue? Thank you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sfv35faa I see you were able to resolve the issue. Would you mind posting what the resolution was to your problem so as to help others in the future who might encounter this issue? Thank you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sfv35faa
Occasional Member - Level 1

The workaroud I used to resolve the issue was to change the report type of the expense claim, choosing one that does not require Travel Allowances.

In my specific case the report type was initially set as "GE Italy T&L - Mission - Non Exec" and I changed it into "GE Italy T&L - Mission - Service".

With this modification I was no longer requested to input Travel Allowances and thus I could successfully submit the expense claim.