cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaniEcho
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to expense personal segment of multi-segment airfare

I am traveling for 2 clients, and added a side trip for personal reasons. How can I allocate the personal portion of the expense, as well as divide the remainder between my 2 clients? Concur is letting me do either one or the other, but not both. 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DaniEcho can you provide an example, please?

Also, was the side trip taken between visiting the two clients? Did you stay at the same hotel during the personal portion of the trip as you did when visiting the client? 

Is this in regards to a hotel stay and a rental car? 

I'll need to know how the entire trip was divided up and what the accommodation situation was and if you rented a car during the entire trip. I take it you used a corporate credit card to pay for the expenses, correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DaniEcho
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, 

It's just the plane tickets - I tacked on a stop after, then did a with and without and calculated the additional charge for the personal portion, so:

Airfare total = $959.27

Personal portion = 315.24

Client A = 386.42

Client B = $257.61

I am having trouble clearing my credit card in Concur - I can either put the whole trip as personal, or business, but can't figure out how to allocate to both.

Thank you!