cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnbendig
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to expense canceled flight / hotel

I accidentally booked a flight & hotel outside corporate guidelines.  I've now canceled those expenses and refunds appear on my account.  How can I can quickly show that one positive charge is offset by the negative charge and thus avoid categorization, receipts etc?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@johnbendig you need to add both the positive and negative transactions to your report. They will zero out. However, you may still need to provide some sort of documentation for the original charge. The system doesn't view these charges any differently than other charges, so you have to treat them like any other expense. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@johnbendig you need to add both the positive and negative transactions to your report. They will zero out. However, you may still need to provide some sort of documentation for the original charge. The system doesn't view these charges any differently than other charges, so you have to treat them like any other expense. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.