cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zaidhaj
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to exclude personal expense from FI posing (Concur ICS)

Hi, 

we recently implemented Concur ICS connector with SAP, in Concur we have entries marked as personal, and we want to exclude them from posting to SAP, 

any change someone implements this on BADI and how. 

5 REPLIES 5
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@zaidhaj I have asked your question to our ICS team and will update you once I hear back from them. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
zaidhaj

@MelanieT  thanks, for the response, waiting for your feedback 

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@zaidhaj Hi!  I was told you can address the Platinum team for this type of question.  Below is more info for reaching out! I hope this helps 🙂

The Platinum Engineering (PE) team provides a variety of consulting expertise in the area of travel and expense management. They work closely together with Product Management and Development Teams. With the acquisition of Concur and the delivery of the Native Integration (aka ICS) this team has built and continuously enhanced its integration specific knowledge and provides guidance to customers and implementing teams from an E2E perspective. Currently they focus on the Travel-to-Reimburse-Scenario (T2R) of the Intelligent Enterprise Initiative between SAP S/4HANA and SAP Concur Expense.

The Platinum team does not handle errors. If you need assistance with an SAP error please refer to the article How to open SAP Case for ICS Native Integration issue.

If you have ICS-related consulting questions, please contact sapconcurintegration@sap.com identifying yourself with the company name in the subject of the email. We recommend raising a case since its trackable. The case should be created within the SAP Launchpad Portal under component XX-SER-CON-PE.

See what is within the scope of the Platinum team and what is not in the document About Us (if you don't have access, see below how to get it).

The Platinum team maintains a Customer Information Workspace with a wealth of information, best practice guides, FAQs, as well as a forum where customers can communicate with each other on various ICS-related topics.

The SAP Integration with SAP Concur Solutions - Customer Information is a one-way information (without collaboration possibilities) where you can find important information for customers, partners and colleagues concerning "SAP Integration with SAP Concur Solutions" (SAP ICS) topics, e.g. history of newsletters, most used links, FAQs, Best Practices.

You will find up-to-date information to deepen your knowledge on the native integration starting with general information of this integration through to system settings and coding details.

The assigned sub-workspace (aka sub-group) Customer Collaboration SAP Integration with SAP Concur Solutions: SAP ERP, SAP S/4HANA (on-premise) ... offers the possibility to collaborate with customers & partners.

To get access to the Customer Information Workspaces (aka JAM), send an e-mail to sapconcurintegration@sap.com with the subject SAP ICS Workspaces Access.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JorgeL
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi,

Is the issue that the expense is going through and getting booked?

If you mark something as personal it will show as 0.00 in the report.

Capture.PNG

zaidhaj

Hi @JorgeL  
from Concur Side yes, the amount automatically switches to Zero, but in the integration file generated through FI (ICS) the amount is there, and the report is trying to post using the full amount not the zero one.