cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
areddy6904
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to enable disable allocate button for mileage transaction types.

Hi All,

we have concur implementation done for 2 regions, for one region Allocate button is enabled for both personal and company car expenses and for the other region allocate option is not enabled at all.

I would like to know how to enable and disable the allocate button for mileage transactions.

thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@areddy6904 what you are asking is possible, but it will take a little bit of configuration on the forms and fields, policies and expense types. However, all three of those configuration areas most likely cannot be accessed by someone at your company unless they have completed and passed our Advanced Configuration training. If no one at your company has passed this training, then you will need to submit your request to SAP Concur Support to have this change made.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
areddy6904

Thank you @KevinD , can i borrow the document for the configuration part? one of our colleague having the required permissions to make the configuration change.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@areddy6904 I don't have a document and am not sure we have one specifically for what you need. After rereading your original post, you said one region has the allocation option enabled and the other region does not. Do you want both regions to have the Allocation option available? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
areddy6904

@KevinD i want to disable for both the regions.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@areddy6904 Ah...okay. That is much easier to do. 🙂 

Which region needs to be disabled? It likely would just need to be a change where the Allocation is set to Hidden for that one region on the Forms and Fields. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey