cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liubuliu
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to delete the attachment from an approved travel request?

I was asked to add the attachments to the travel request that has been approved, but I uploaded an error file. I cannot find the “delete” option. Can you please tell me how to delete the attachment? Thanks very much for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
andilillemoen23
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Good Morning,

You are not able to remove an attachment once the request is submitted and approved.  The request would either need to be recalled or sent back to the employee to get the delete option for attachments.

liubuliu
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for your reply. May I ask how to ‘recall’/’sent back to the employee’ for the approved Travel Request claim? I have 2 outstanding credit card transactions that need to be submitted in the approved request. I want to know if my approved travel request is cancelled, will it affect my claim for travel expenses?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@liubuliu you will need to have the person who the Request has been submitted to for approval send it back to you. If you sign in to your account, click Requests at the top of the screen, you will go to the Manage Requests page where you will see your submitted request and who it has been submitted to for approval. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.