cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mateuszy
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to delete "please send the report via print/email" exception?

Dear support,

I'm trying to send the report through your system. I managed to google solutions for almost all the weird exceptions, but this one keeps bugging me. Is it a bug? Is there any way to by-pass it?

Each item on my report has a warning: "please send the report via print/email". I opened the print/email thingy, and tried sending the whole report or individual items, printing them, saving as PDF... the message is still there.

How can I delete the exception?

Thanks in advance,

Mateusz

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mateuszy if the exception messages are yellow, you can submit the report. You won't be able to remove the exception messages. Apparently your company wants you or at least some employees to email copies of reports as well. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mateuszy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for clarification!

The issue is that exception is red, but sending the report (nor printing nor any other option there is) does not clear it. Each single item in my report has this issue.

It's clearly a bug, critical one IMHO (UI does not allow me to reach my goal). Is Concur wrongly configured in my company, or is it a bug in Concur? If in Concur, how do I rise a ticket?

Thanks in advance!

Mateusz

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mateuszy I'd like to look at your report. I tried looking up your company, but we have several sites with the same name. I'm not sure which one to access. Can you send me a private message here on the community with the login ID you use to access SAP Concur, please? Click my username, you should see a Message option.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.