cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jojotong12
New Member - Level 1

How to delete available expense on Concur

Hello,

I have two available expenses that have been paid out but remained in the SAP Concur under "available expenses".

My company has taken away the option to choose expenses as "personal expense" in a report. How do I remove these two expenses?

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jojotong12 Hello Joanne!  I was able to look in your site and confirmed they do not allow for you to delete CC transactions, and I also do not see the Personal Expense (as you said).   Often times, an SAP Concur Admin can make the setting to delete transactions available for a quick minute to have you delete.  Another option is to submit the charges and then pay your company back, or they allow for personal charges.  You will want to confirm with your manager or SAP Concur Admin as to how they would like you do this, as currently you don't have an option other than to submit them.    

I will send you a private message with your Admin contact info as well.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jojotong12
New Member - Level 1

Hello,

It was because I temporarily moved the expenses into a report. I have moved it out of the report now. Could you please assist and remove the posted expenses? 

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jojotong12  I cannot delete them for you.  Have you tried checking the boxes and then clicking the Delete button?  You can also reach out to your SAP Concur Admin to have them hide these transactions for you too.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Putriz96
New Member - Level 2

Hi Melanie/SAP team, 

I'm Putri Zain from DT Global Indonesia - What if we (administrator) delete some of available expenses due to none of our staff/programs linked to those transactions. Will the cardholder get the notification email, once I delete them? Please let me know, Thank you 😊 

Putriz96_0-1713935335509.png