cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michele
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to delete an Advance

Hi all. I need your help: I have to delete an Advance that I created by mistake because I already have got reimbursed by expense report.

The problem is that I don't find any option like modify/delete. Also, the Advance has already been approved.

How can I delete it? Can someone help me? Thank you.

Michele

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Michele because the Cash Advance has been approved/issued, I don't believe you can delete it. You might need to assign the Cash Advance to the next expense report you create and do a Cash Advance Return. I would need to see your site configuration first to confirm this is what you should do.

I tried looking up your company name, your email and your name, but couldn't find your profile. Is there another name your company goes by?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Michele because the Cash Advance has been approved/issued, I don't believe you can delete it. You might need to assign the Cash Advance to the next expense report you create and do a Cash Advance Return. I would need to see your site configuration first to confirm this is what you should do.

I tried looking up your company name, your email and your name, but couldn't find your profile. Is there another name your company goes by?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Michele
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin. Thank you, just one more question: how can I do a Cash Advance Return?

Otherwise, is it a good solution to create a expense report with 0€ expense, assign the cash advance and then send the expense report?

Thank you,

Michele

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Michele if you have the Cash Advance assigned to the expense report, you should see a Cash Advance total at the bottom. When you look through the list of Expense Types, there should be one named Cash Advance Return. 

I tried looking up our SAP Concur profile, but wasn't able to find it based on your email address and the company name you have listed here on your profile. Is there another name your company goes by? The other option is for you to send me a private message with your SAP Concur username/logon ID. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey