jdacquisto
Occasional Member - Level 2

How to creat an expense report

I am new to Concur and am trying to figure out how to create an expense report

1 Solution
Solution
jdacquisto

I created my login and password this morning and now I'm getting an error message that it is not correct.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jdacquisto you will need to sign in to your SAP Concur account at: www.concursolutions.com. Once signed in, you can click Expense at the top of the SAP Concur home screen and then click Create New Report. 

Have you been able to get signed in to SAP Concur?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
jdacquisto

I created my login and password this morning and now I'm getting an error message that it is not correct.

jessicaholt1983
Occasional Member - Level 1

i don't see that tab anymore:

i see, HOME, FORUMS, GROUPS, RESOURCES AND SUPPORT * FAQS

jdacquisto

i get an error message when trying to login with the info i created this morning

jdacquisto

This was not solved, I still cannot login and clicking on the link you provided does not recognize my user name and password which i just created this morning

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jdacquisto if you are trying to use the username and password you created for this Community site, that will not work. Please read this article: Why Can't I Sign In to the SAP Concur Tool? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jonschmit
New Member - Level 2

what do you do if you don't have an Expense link?

rmann4

I am not able to sign in.  I have tried several times and clicked on forgot password and it says I have been sent an email with instructions on how to do this but I never receive the email. (Rebecca_mann@intuit.com)

jessicaholt1983

where do i find " create new expense report"

@jessicaholt1983  Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. You should be able to click on +Start Report to create a new expense report. Do you not see the option? I hope this helps. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

leedau_0-1698080774575.png

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator