cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcrackin
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to configure a lead time to Claim "Paid" notifications?

Hi all,

As soon as our finance team processes a claim in Concur, the user receives a Claim "Paid" notification by e-mail right away. However, it usually takes our team up to 5 business days to actually pay out the claim. Is there a setting in Concur to configure the lead-time for this e-mail notification so that users aren't confused and keep asking us why they haven't been "paid"??

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mcrackin you may have to submit this to SAP Concur Support to see if they can configure something for you. I didn't see an option to change "Paid" to something else less confusing. I know you can change the name of approval statuses, but I didn't see any option to change "Paid". 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rajhooda
Occasional Member - Level 3

@mcrackin Concur doesn't allow you to have a separate notification for Paid/payment status and it always confuse employees which lead to queries from employees. There is a workaround though, it would be a 2 step solutions

1) remove the notification facility from workflow step, when claim paid in concur employees will not receive any notification. 

2) Add payment confirmation step in workflow and deploy payment confirmation feed from your ERP to Concur. So when you make payment, load that data into Concur through automatic feed and employee will get a notification from payment confirmation step in workflow.