cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mendeznoel35
Occasional Member - Level 1

How long will my expense report stay in "pending cost object approval"?

My direct manager, his manager, and the business have approved my expense report but now it has been stuck in "pending cost object approval" for a week now. Is there any way to expedite this? I submitted this expense back on 10/05 and this has been the longest process so far to re-imburse what I paid for my TWIC card.

2 REPLIES 2
mendeznoel35
Occasional Member - Level 1

SAP ID is 52084546

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mendeznoel35 Cost Object Approval means it is waiting for the designated person for that Cost Object (i.e. Department, Cost Center, etc.) to approve it. I'm not sure if it will automatically escalate after a certain number of days. 

If you go back and open one of your past expenses reports, click the Report Details link and then select Audit Trail. This will show everyone who has approved the report. Look for the last person who approved the report and changed the status from Approved & Accounting Review to Approved. This is the person you could reach out to.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.