cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phani_Krishna
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do i create report for active Expense Types and its GL codes?where i can find details

How do i create report for active Expense Types and its GL codes?where i can find details of these in SAP CONCUR 

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Phani_Krishna Hello!  Here are steps on how to create a report in Cognos for this:

To get the Expense Types and the Account Codes into reporting with Cognos Professional Author permission;

1. Login to Concur Travel and Expense
  2. Click Analysis/Intelligence under the Reporting tab
  3. Click New at the bottom left part
  4. Select Report
  5. Select Blank
  6. Select OK
  7. Click Select a source
  8. Select Concur Data Warehouse and then click Open
  9. In the left pane of the page, select Configuration
  10. Expand the Account Codes folder
  11. Expand the Expense Account Codes folder
  12. Select and drag Expense Type Name and Account Code to the table or the middle part of your page or click Insert
  13. Save the report for future use

Let me know if you have further questions!  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Phani_Krishna Hello!  Here are steps on how to create a report in Cognos for this:

To get the Expense Types and the Account Codes into reporting with Cognos Professional Author permission;

1. Login to Concur Travel and Expense
  2. Click Analysis/Intelligence under the Reporting tab
  3. Click New at the bottom left part
  4. Select Report
  5. Select Blank
  6. Select OK
  7. Click Select a source
  8. Select Concur Data Warehouse and then click Open
  9. In the left pane of the page, select Configuration
  10. Expand the Account Codes folder
  11. Expand the Expense Account Codes folder
  12. Select and drag Expense Type Name and Account Code to the table or the middle part of your page or click Insert
  13. Save the report for future use

Let me know if you have further questions!  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.