Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do I submit an expense report with charges older then 65 days

Looking for info on how to submit an expense report that has old charges on it. My account was frozen due to an error regarding my email for over five months. I am unable to submit a report due to the charges that are older than 65 days

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@c1154109 Hello!  I am sorry for the issues with your expense report and transactions.  That exception that is triggering for that is due to an Audit Rule.  Your SAP Concur Admin would be a great person to reach out to, as they can let you know how they want you to proceed.  They would also have the permissions to deactivate the audit rule so you can submit.  I will send you a private message with your SAP Concur contact. 


Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.