cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user123456
New Member - Level 1

How do I get rid of Orange Warning: You must attach a receipt image to this expense

Hi,

For some reason, even when a receipt image is attached, everyone is getting the orange triangle with an exclamation point in the middle of it, stating that "You must attach a receipt image to this expense." 

How do I get rid of this? I'm an admin, so I have access to everything, however, I can't find out how to get rid of this soft warning.

Thanks,

10 REPLIES 10
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@user123456 could you send me a private message with an employee that is seeing this, please? I'll take a look.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nmagalhaes
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hello. 

We are having the same issue. I believe this may be related to expenses tied to Triplink partners? What other information do you need? I have one example where the expense is for meals. Uber. Another example of this is someone who submitted an expense for Marriott Hotels. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nmagalhaes I'm fairly certain that these will go away once the user submits the report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nmagalhaes

Hello @KevinD

It is not going away after the user submits. The warning message is still showing up. The question is why the warning message being generated if there is in fact an e-receipt attached. 

Thank you,

Nancy

JorgeL
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi,

I have seen this warning before. For some reason Concur doesn't recognize e-receipts as actual receipts. In those cases we ignore the warning and clear them.
If you would like to clear the warning you can do so using by selecting the expense and clicking on the "Clear Exceptions" button on the Process Report tab.Exception.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nmagalhaes could you send me a private message with the name of one employee that is experiencing this, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
nmagalhaes

@KevinD Message sent. 

carlosgomez
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD, is there any update on this issue? I am experiencing this issue with a user who received an E-Receipt from Uber, but Concur is still asking him to attach a receipt.

@carlosgomez please send me a private message with the employee's name and I'll take a look. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
nmagalhaes

Hello @carlosgomez 

I was able to get this resolved by opening a support ticket and having someone review our e-receipt handling configuration. It was not set up correctly. Once the correct updates were made the issue got resolved. I highly recommend that when you open the support ticket ask specifically for William Gilbert with Product Support. He really took the time to review how our e-receipt handling was configured and knew to ask the right questions to make modifications to meet our business needs. Good luck!

Regards,

Nancy