cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmeredith
Occasional Member - Level 2

How do I delete someone in the list of "acting as other user"?

I manage the expenses and travel for many managers at the company where I work.  Seven of these managers no longer work for the company and I'd like to remove them from the list of "acting as other user" options.  Does anyone know how to do that?  Thanks.

1 Solution
Solution
TammyK
Super User
Super User

Hello,

I'm glad you asked this because as a Company Administrator, it was one of the steps I forgot to do when closing a profile for an Employee that left the company.  Your Company Administrator that sets up new Users has the access to do this.   To remove you as a Delegate the Administrator would go to the User Administration screen, select User Name you want to be removed from.  Then she/he selects "Delegates".  Your name will show up and she/he selects your name and chooses "Delete", then, Save.

Remove Delegate.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
TammyK
Super User
Super User

Hello,

I'm glad you asked this because as a Company Administrator, it was one of the steps I forgot to do when closing a profile for an Employee that left the company.  Your Company Administrator that sets up new Users has the access to do this.   To remove you as a Delegate the Administrator would go to the User Administration screen, select User Name you want to be removed from.  Then she/he selects "Delegates".  Your name will show up and she/he selects your name and chooses "Delete", then, Save.

Remove Delegate.jpg

mmeredith

Thank you, Tammy.  I will find out who the Administrator is and ask them to help.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mmeredith are you a site administrator? If so, follow what @TammyK said. If not, you will need to contact your site administrator and ask them to remove you from each of those users' profiles. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mmeredith

Thank you, Kevin.  I will find out who my administrator is and ask for their help.