cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben26
New Member - Level 1

How do I delete a duplicate expense?

I was not charged twice by the vendor.  I took a picture of the receipt and Concur added two expenses; one that included my tip and one that did not.  The actual expense has already been paid but I keep getting the duplicate (non-tip) expense pop up in my "available expenses" tab.  Is there some way I can get rid of this expense?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ben26 you can simply delete the item. Click Expense at the top of the SAP Concur home screen. On the next screen, scroll down a bit to the Available Expenses list. Click the little checkbox next to the item. This will activate the Delete button. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
roosedo
Occasional Member - Level 2

I do not see a delete button - nor was it activated. How can I find where the delete button is. See screenshot.

roosedo_0-1658328493210.png

KKing
Occasional Member - Level 3

That is a late fee. You cannot delete actual transactions on the card. It will need to be submitted on a report. 

velasquezaju
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi, I have a similar situation but, when I deleted them they goes to "available transactions".