cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leslieduncan
Occasional Member - Level 2

How do I clear an air expense that has already been paid and reimbursed by her travel arranger?

1 Solution
Solution
leslieduncan

it cleared, thank you so much KevinD!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@leslieduncan is this a credit card charge or is this just the airfare itinerary item? Can you send a screenshot of the item so I can see what we are working with, please? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
leslieduncan

Hi Kevin! Screenshot below, see two June air expenses

leslieduncan_0-1631123127208.png

@leslieduncan what screen are you trying to clear this from? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
leslieduncan

Shelby Robbins, unsubmitted expenses

@leslieduncan here is what you do. Delete both of the expense reports where these airfares are currently sitting. Then, click on Expense at the top of the screen to go to the Manage Expenses screen. Scroll down to the Available Expenses section. You should see these two airfares there. Click the little checkbox next to each of these airfares, then click Delete. That should allow you to delete them. Since these are just itinerary items and not actual charges, they can be deleted. Give that a try and let me know if it works. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Solution
leslieduncan

it cleared, thank you so much KevinD!

@leslieduncan you are welcome.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey