cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benhilton
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do I add additional Business units?

Anyone know who to contact to add additional business units to the selection screen on report headers?

I am assisting another property and am trying to assign the expenses to the property that I am assisting, rather than the one that I am normally assigned.  The business unit selection only has my home property available as a selection.  

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@benhilton sending you a private message here on the community with a contact name.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JavierPuente
Occasional Member - Level 1

If you need to add additional business units to the selection screen on report headers, the best person to contact would likely be the IT department or the person responsible for managing the financial reporting system. They would be able to make the necessary changes to the system to include the additional business units. 

Good Morning,

This would be part of the configuration and your administrator can add them in list management to get that option.  If the field is not modifiable, they would need to create a support case to have that field change on the header form.