cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mk1
Occasional Member - Level 1

How can I view receipts that have been paid?

Hi all, we are a relatively new customer of Concur, I am a processor and I need to view a receipt paid a few months ago. I can find lots of reports about the particular expense claim but I just cant find a way to view the receipts. Any help, hints or advice is greatly appreciated.
3 REPLIES 3
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

You would need to open the report with that charge and then select the receipt on the line item, or view receipts if attached at the report level.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mk1 on the Processor screen you can use the fields to create a one-off query. You can do a search for Approval Status Equals Paid. When the results show, click on one of the reports to open it. Once opened, you click on an expense to view the details, including the receipt. Depending on which User Interface you are using, viewing the receipt will be a little different. In our Legacy UI, you should see a little blue check mark on the line items that have a receipt attached. You can mouse over this to view the receipt. You can also click the line item to display the details. You should see at the top of the details two tabs, one of which says Receipt. 

In our newer UI, just click on an expense entry to open it. On the right of the expense details, you should see the receipt. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mk1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks to both of you for your reply, its so easy when you know where to go, I appreciate you taking the time to reply.