cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agumabay
Occasional Member - Level 1

How can I resolved an unauthorized payment, that was approved to be deducted from my salary?

The orginial entry continues to be flagged, even after another entry was submitted to request the charge to be deducted from my salary.

agumabay_0-1637090094725.png

agumabay_1-1637090129767.png

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@agumabay it looks like you figured things out, correct? I checked your account, but didn't see the expenses in your screenshot. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
agumabay
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for your quick response Kevin. In my manager's outstanding expense report, this items shows as "unresolved" . Based on what I've seen, both these entries should cancel each other out, but that does not appear to be the case. I also get this error msg " Missing required field: SAP Company, SAP Cost Center." Can you confirm this IS NOT an outstanding issue in my expense account please?

agumabay_0-1637093331617.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@agumabay your expense reports are fine from what I saw.  I didn't know this was your manager's report, so I didn't look at their reports. You must have properly filled out the SAP Company and SAP Cost Center fields on your expense report, so I would just do the same thing on your manager's report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.