cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwilhelm
Occasional Member - Level 2

How can I apply ExpenseIt automatically when adding receipts via email?

When adding receipts using the Concur Mobile app, some sort of magic (called ExpenseIt) is used to extract the relevant information and file and expense automatically. Very nice, ver useful.Besides the app or the web interface you can also add expense by forwarding them to receipts@concur.com. I was under the impression that concur will automatically apply the the same magic when using that feature. Sadly, it does not. However, once you added the image or pdf, you can then go into the app and apply the ExpenseIt manually. Nice but a tedious process.

This leads me to my question: Can I use the ExpenseIt feature from the web interface or/and can I set it to be run automatically when I send files to receipts@concur.com ?

1 Solution
Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @mwilhelm ,

To enable ExpenseIt for emailed receipts, send them to receipts@expenseit.com instead of receipts@concur.com

Cheers

Dean

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Solution
DeanR

Hi @mwilhelm ,

To enable ExpenseIt for emailed receipts, send them to receipts@expenseit.com instead of receipts@concur.com

Cheers

Dean

jkachevas
Junior Member - Level 1

Can I send say 20 receipts in one email to receips@expenseit.com and have them all load correctly?

DeanR

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that.

@KevinD can you help?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jkachevas I'm trying to find out if this is possible. I just tested it myself by attaching two receipts and the result was not what I expected. It gave me basically a blank image and the currency was way off. 🙂 I'll let you know if I hear anything. As for now, based on my test, I wouldn't recommend attaching multiple receipts.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jkachevas Okay, I tested again with attaching two receipts to one email and it worked. So, give it a try. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mwilhelm
Occasional Member - Level 2

Can I also trigger ExpenseIt from the web interface?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mwilhelm ExpenseIt works from taking a picture in the mobile app or by emailing to receipts@expenseit.com. Those are the only two options. It isn't triggered from the web version. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey