cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abdallas
Occasional Member - Level 1

How Long it takes for a transaction to appear on Concur?

Today is Jan 24th. I have transactions showing in Citibank as of the 19th of Jan and still not showing in Concur. Knowing we are at the neck of times to all FY expenses, is there a way to get those charges showing up in Concur quicker?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abdallas on average, it takes three business days. However, there are times I have seen it take longer. It all depends on when the vendor processes it and sends it to the bank. It also depends on when the bank processes it and sends to SAP Concur. There isn't anything you can do, unfortunately.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abdallas on average, it takes three business days. However, there are times I have seen it take longer. It all depends on when the vendor processes it and sends it to the bank. It also depends on when the bank processes it and sends to SAP Concur. There isn't anything you can do, unfortunately.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.