cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nguyn999
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel Refund not received, but expense report is due

Hello:

I booked a  5 night hotel stay through Concur. Upon arriving at the hotel I told the hotel staff that I wanted to pay for the first night with my own personal credit and the remaining 4 days would be with the company credit card. 

They charged my personal card and said the credit would be refunded. However that was not the case. The company credit card was charged for all 5 nights. I disputed the charge with Citi about a week ago, but I do not see a refund on the corporate card. I can't submit an expense report since the itemization on the printed hotel invoice doesn't add up to what was charged on the corporate card. How can I get this resolved?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nguyn999 For now I would just take the total charged to the card and divide by the number of nights (5) and enter that number as the nightly total in your itemizations. So, instead of your itemizations only have four nights, add one more night and change 203.63, to 267.06. That will make the itemizations match the total. 

If you will be receiving a credit, I suggest waiting for the credit to show up in SAP Concur so you can add it to this report. You want credits to be on a report that has other charges on it because the system will not let you submit a report with only a credit or negative charge on it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nguyn999 For now I would just take the total charged to the card and divide by the number of nights (5) and enter that number as the nightly total in your itemizations. So, instead of your itemizations only have four nights, add one more night and change 203.63, to 267.06. That will make the itemizations match the total. 

If you will be receiving a credit, I suggest waiting for the credit to show up in SAP Concur so you can add it to this report. You want credits to be on a report that has other charges on it because the system will not let you submit a report with only a credit or negative charge on it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.