cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EssBee
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel Itemization

I booked a three night say at a hotel but had to check out after the first night and asked for an email Receipt.
When I checked my email Receipt, I had been charged for three nights, which went on my Company Travel Card, and into Concur.
I called the Hotel and was eventually sent a new Receipt, removing two days and only charging me for the one night, which went into Concur as two separate negative entries for each day removed from the original e-Receipt.
I now have one Concur entry for the full 3 night stay and two negative entries for each of the nights they removed from my Receipt.
How do I reconcile this in Concur? I seem to have gone down a rabbit hole, trying what I considered were logical choices, but am still getting Alerts, and nothing is adding up at all.
Any help is greatly appreciated, as I've already spent over an hour on an expense report that should have taken 10 minutes.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EssBee without seeing your report, I need to ask probably what are obvious questions, but I'm helping blindly here.

1. Have you added all three of these charges all to one report? The amounts will zero each other out.

2. Is the issue with the Alerts having to do with itemizations? 

Just itemize these out as you would with any other hotel expenses. I am not sure on why things aren't adding up since I cannot see your report. Just treat the negative charges like any other charge. 

Remember, the amounts of itemizations can be changed to whatever you need so they add up correctly. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EssBee without seeing your report, I need to ask probably what are obvious questions, but I'm helping blindly here.

1. Have you added all three of these charges all to one report? The amounts will zero each other out.

2. Is the issue with the Alerts having to do with itemizations? 

Just itemize these out as you would with any other hotel expenses. I am not sure on why things aren't adding up since I cannot see your report. Just treat the negative charges like any other charge. 

Remember, the amounts of itemizations can be changed to whatever you need so they add up correctly. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
EssBee
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Kevin, it was a combination of #2 and the negative charges. I ended up deleting the "extra" negative charges that somehow appeared and everything then matched up.