cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kkob
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel Cost botched and unusable now

Hi 

I see the handling of the hotel cost expenses has been changed. Now I cannot create any for stays longer than one night: the fields for check-in date and check-out date are gone, it doesn't ask to itemise and immediately produces an error of exceeding the daily allowence (of course it is exceeded - it is 2 days now!) Please roll back the version which used to work or fix this!

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Check-in and Check-out fields should be there. Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing please so I can see exactly what you are experiencing and forward to our product team if necessary? 

Our tool has been designed for years to allow for multiple night stays, so there must be some other issue happening for you to not see the check-in and check-out date fields. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kkob

Hi Kevin and thank you for you quick reply.

here how it looks now:

kkob_0-1686679025081.png

What is peculiar, while everything else is in German, this one field is now not translated, before (just last week) it was called "Übernachtung", now it is "Hotel Costs", the other one is gone, and so are the check-in and check-out fields.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Is the Übernachtung expense type no longer listed in the drop down list of expense types? 

When was the last time you saw the check in and check out dates? I’m trying to get a time frame on when you were last able to itemize hotel.

I wonder if someone made a change in your site. I don’t usually see Hotel Costs used for hotel stays and it is very odd that everything else is in German. That makes me think some sort of change was made. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kkob

>Is the Übernachtung expense type no longer listed in the drop down list of expense types? 

No, no longer listed.

>When was the last time you saw the check in and check out dates? 

I myself submitted my last expenses on 4th of June. I asked a colleague of mine, he did it last week and says it has worked then.

kkob

Hi Kevin,

I have now heard, that all people in our company have the same problem. Any new info here? Thanks.