cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CareyF
Occasional Member - Level 1

Help!

Hi!  The Waypoints in the Mileage Calculator are grayed out.  Is anyone else having this issue?  

CareyF_0-1696363822224.png

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CareyF I looked in your account, but didn't see any active mileage expense reports for you.  Are you acting as a delegate or an expense processor? I'm going to need to see this expense report to be able to better assist you. 

You can send me a private message with the employee's name or report name. If you send me the report name, it does need to be a report that is submitted for me to see it. With the employee's name, I can proxy in as them.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dlt2tu

I am having the same issue as well as everyone in my office - we need to be able to see the mileage points in the mileage calculator to appropriately approve expenses .

this is not user friendly 

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dlt2tu Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. Would you mind retrying? There was another post earlier today from a SAP Concur Community user confirming that this is now working for them. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dlt2tu

this has not resolved

dlt2tu_0-1696521777333.png

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dlt2tu Thanks for the follow up. I believe this is not fixed. I don't see any expense reports in your profile, but feel free to validate.

leedau_0-1696611139441.png

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator