cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
g01299756
Occasional Member - Level 1

Help

Hi I am getting this message when I log on to the website to put through some expenses 

You are currently not set up to use any Concur products. Contact your Concur Administrator for assistance.

I have spoke to the relevant person from my company and doesn’t seem to be a problem. 

can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@g01299756 I looked at your profile and everything look correct to me. 

Could you please send me a private message (click my username KevinD) with the SAP Concur username/login ID you are using to sign into SAP Concur? I'd like to double-check it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jzimmer9
New Member - Level 1

Submitted for payment.  Email confirmation that payment was submitted.  Payment was never received by Amex.  Who do I call to resolve?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jzimmer9 double-check with AMEX because on your expense report's audit trail, I see an EFT payment with a transaction number, which indicates payment was made. 

You can also look in the Company Notes section on the SAP Concur home screen. There are a couple of options there for getting help.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.