cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

Help - corp card transaction showing up as Out of Pocket

One of my corporate Amex card transactions came into Concur as Out of Pocket when it should have been showing as an Amex charge.  I checked both Amex and personal card charges online and it's clearly on my Amex account, so I didnt whiff and use the wrong card.  How can this be fixed, so the $ doesn't come to me as if I paid it out of pocket, but goes to Amex upon completing the expense report?   TIA for help!

3 REPLIES 3
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

What is the Expense Source for this expense?  You'll need to move the expense into Available Expenses to see this field.

Is your personal card also with Amex?

Do you normally have your personal card transactions feeding into Concur?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@03228159 which transaction is the one in question? I'd like to take a look if this is still an issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Occasional Member - Level 1

thanks Kevin, but the problem seems to have corrected itself.  The Expense Source was showing as Out of Pocket but it was clearly charged on my Amex corp card, as it was showing up on my Amex bill summary.    Must have been a feed error or something.  Waiting was the answer, it fixed itself.   thanks for the help!