cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NRath
Occasional Member - Level 1

Handling offsetting credits and debits

The concur partner travel agent charged agent fees to the wrong credit card which subsequently showed up in Concur as an expense.  The agent has refunded the expense to that credit card, but it now shows up as a credit in Concur expense.  This happened twice on the same trip, so there are 2 debits and 2 credits floating in my open expense field.

These can't be directly deleted, so what can I do with them to make these mistakes go away?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NRath add all four items to your expense report, they will just cancel each other out. That is the only way to get rid of card charges. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NRath add all four items to your expense report, they will just cancel each other out. That is the only way to get rid of card charges. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
NRath

Alright, you won. I don't like the idea of submitting an expense report with only an offsetting debit and credit on it, waste of time for myself and my approving manager.  There should be a way to cancel those or more directly, it should be automatic.

In the end, I wanted to stop the reminder e-mails about unsubmitted expenses, so I created a report for just these trouble children and submitted it.  I appreciate your response to what the currently available solutions are.

NRath

Thank you for responding.  There is no expense report to put them on as there was no submittable expense. They should have never been imported into Concur.  There has to be a way to get a Concur rep to go in and delete the items.