cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Melissah
Occasional Member - Level 1

Global Credit Cards for small to medium size business

Looking for input from global companies on in-country/payment solutions when adding countries with fewer travelers/cardholders. The preference is to have company paid credit cards and integrate with Concur. However, with bank setups, credit card administration, feed set-ups, etc., this seems like a huge lift for 10 or fewer cardholders in a country.  Any knowledge would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Melissah do you already have a bank you use that issues credit cards?

The things you mentioned, in my opinion, are quite a bit of time and money to accommodate such a small number of users.

Do your users need to have a company card? If so, could you use AMEX Business cards? I'm asking because you can allow users to link their business card to their profile so transactions can import. This alleviates needing to set up a bank feed. You can also allow users to link their personal card to their Concur profile as well. Some find this a viable option.

Lastly, you could just have users create out of pocket expenses on their reports and reimburse them for those.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Melissah
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for the response. We do have a credit card program and in the process of adding another credit card for a specific country. The preference is to have company credit cards issued in country bank and currency for each country. We can certainly discuss with Amex although I do recall there being minimum requirements for countries with fewer cardholders. Just hoping there was an easy solution via virtual card or other option that companies have utilized.