cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fabdulha
Occasional Member - Level 1

Getting the Alert " The preferred payment method for this expense type is your company credit card"

Hello Team, 

I don't have the option to change the payment type from Cash to Credit. Submitting the report is failing for Car rental and Hotel with the error mentioned in the subject. Any ideas ?

Thank you, 

2 REPLIES 2
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

This appears to be a setting that your company has which requires those expenses for business to be on the corp card.  You will need to check with your internal Concur Admin to discuss a work around.  You may have to change the expense type to something generic and add a comment as to why you did not use the corp card.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fabdulha the issue isn't the preferred method of payment. I expanded the Alerts on your expense report to reveal the actual cause of why you cannot submit. I highlighted it on the screenshot below with a red arrow. I also highlighted the Warning for the preferred payment method. This is a warning only and isn't why you cannot submit.

If you go back to your expense report, open it, then click the little arrow to expand the Alerts, you will see that the issue is based on you not having your banking details entered. The alert provides a link where you can enter your bank information.

KevinD_0-1715111141638.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.