cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
durgajha
Occasional Member - Level 2

Getting alert to add second approver even after adding approver by editing the Approval Flow

After making allocation for the claim against WBS, I am getting below alert.

"Please select a second approver that is authorized to approve for the WBS you have cross charged to"

I have added WBS Approver by following the link Report Details -> Report Timeline -> Edit Approval Flow.

Even after this, above highlighted alert is still there.

Please let me know the process to remove this alert before I submit the claim.

durgajha_1-1681278222201.png

durgajha_2-1681278309725.png

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@durgajha yellow colored alerts do not need to be removed. You can submit the report with yellow alerts.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
durgajha

Manager is rejecting claim requests with yellow alerts and asking to remove it before submitting the claim. What to do now?

Our company has the audit rules regarding yellow & red alerts run upon submission of report. Have you attempted to submit the report again? When our employees correct issues it will clear the notice only have they submit the second time. 

durgajha

Yes, attempted to submit the report again but yellow alert is still showing. This time I have requested my manager to approve the claim and shared the snap shot to second approver added in the claim. Thereafter claim is approved by manager. But this yellow alert even after adding second approver?