cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ssstanle
Occasional Member - Level 1

Getting a warning: Monthly Internet expenses should not exceed $50USD per month.

I'm getting a Warning message: "Monthly Internet expenses should not exceed $50USD per month. ACTION: Please amend your Monthly Internet expenses, as per policy." when trying to submit a report for my monthly internet however the amount I have entered is $50 and even going lower then that doesn't get the warning to go away. Not able to submit for my $50 monthly internet reimbursement.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ssstanle I looked at your report and you definitely are not violating the rule. I looked at the rule, but couldn't figure out why it would be "firing" in your example. 

What you'll need to do is sign in to your SAP Concur profile and look on the home page in the Company Notes section. You will need to click Read More to expand it. In here you will see your company's internal links for help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AB2
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ssstanle The message appears to be firing off an audit rules.  The audit rules are configured to fire/evaluate at an event.  The event may be the Report Header Save, Entry Save, Entry Submit, Allocation Save, Report Submit, etc.  For your example, did the message appear when you saved your entry or when you submitted your report?  The event has to occur again in order for the audit rule to be reevaluated.

ssstanle
Occasional Member - Level 1

The Alert: 1 Pops up after saving the report and will not let me submit the report

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ssstanle I looked at your report and you definitely are not violating the rule. I looked at the rule, but couldn't figure out why it would be "firing" in your example. 

What you'll need to do is sign in to your SAP Concur profile and look on the home page in the Company Notes section. You will need to click Read More to expand it. In here you will see your company's internal links for help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.