cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

GE - Bank Information prohibited

Hello, It's been 3+ years since I used Concur. I am trying to enter "bank information" because it's blank and it appears grayed out and I get the "ghost buster" symbol when I try to type in the routing number field. I see other posts like this but in each case a technician had to intervene to resolve it. I'm sure GE offers the direct deposit option. Please let me know what to do next.  - Jill

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@212024948 I believe GE has employees enter their banking information outside of SAP Concur, hence the grayed out fields. 

What you should do is log into SAP Concur. On the home screen, look at the Company Notes section. There is a link for Banking Information. That link should provide you details on what to do. See screenshot below.

KevinD_0-1626902234344.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@212024948 I believe GE has employees enter their banking information outside of SAP Concur, hence the grayed out fields. 

What you should do is log into SAP Concur. On the home screen, look at the Company Notes section. There is a link for Banking Information. That link should provide you details on what to do. See screenshot below.

KevinD_0-1626902234344.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Occasional Member - Level 1

Yes, this was it. Not sure if the SAP "help" manual can offer similar guidance (i.e. be customized for GE), because it caused me an hour of frustration trying to get it to work the way the manual showed. I couldn't accept that GE didn't offer autopay... if it had just said "if it's grayed out contact XYZ" or simlar. - Jill